February 2013:Â IP Insightâ„¢ Report – Graphene
CambridgeIP’s analysis of the densely populated graphene patent landscape reveals a surge in graphene patent activity from 2007 by major corporations, leading nanotechnology research institutes and SMEs around the world.
This report addresses the following questions:
- Who owns graphene technologies?
- Who are the most prolific graphene inventors?
- Which are currently the most important graphene patents?
- What are the most recent patented graphene innovations?
- What to watch for in the graphene patent landscape?
Additional recommendations and conclusions arising from the Graphene IP LandscapeÂ® are provided.
Click here toÂ purchase the report.
PleaseÂ contact us if you would like to discuss any aspect of this report or to find out more about how CambridgeIP can help develop your IP Strategy.